RP (Reduced Pressure) - Designed for clearcoats and Direct-Gloss
HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) - Designed for Basecoat
O - Oval shaped spray fan pattern with a arger dry zone and a wet core to accomidate increased application speed. Better for quicker sprayers.
I - A more parralel spray pattern, reduced application speed and more applictation control.
The SATAjet X 5500 is the latest SATA paint spray gun for highest demands. With the X nozzle system, painters are able to cope with all paint systems and application recommendations. In addition, the whispering nozzle noticeably reduces the noise level and gives bodyshops a softer, more pleasant painting feeling - all this with reduced material consumption.
- Revolutionary: The atomization of the X nozzles sets new standards
- Noticeably quieter: Whispering nozzle due to optimised flow geometry
- Precise: Optimised material distribution for enhanced spraying uniformity and atomisation with both spray fan shapes
- Low maintenance: No air distribution insert required
- Consistant: Constant fan size across the entire nozzle spectrum with linear increases of the material flow rate
- Efficient: Considerable material savings with the same application method